This is by far my favorite raw vegan avocado cake. It’s not only tasty, but it is also quite healthy. There are no oils or sugar in it. It is also pretty easy to make. No baking and affordable for a super tasty cake.
If you are not sure about using avocados for a desert, try making just one pies using one avocado to see how you like it! Or just make a thicker crust and a thin cream layer.
How to replace some of the ingredients if you need to
You can use any kind of nuts of your choice. Cashews are great, walnuts are awesome, you can even try using seeds like sunflower seeds for the crust.
You can replace the dates using mulberries, dried apricots or even raisins.
You can use juice of lemons, limes, or clementines instead.
Common difficulties and mistakes while making the avocado cake
If you came across a problem not mentioned below, please comment in the comment section, I would love to help you out.
The avocado cake is not sweet enough
- you can add more dates
The crust is crumbly
- add dates
- add more juice
The avocado cake crust is too sticky
- to many dates
Can I make the crust using the blender?
The crust is too runny
- use less juice
Avocados are not creamy
- avocados are not ripe enough
- the blender is not powerful anough
- you might need to blend a little longer
- the blender jar is too large for the amount of avocados you were blending
The cream is too runny
The avocado cream doesn’t taste good
- your freezer temperature might be too hight
- you need to keep the cake in the freezer longer
- много сока
- you left the cake outside of the freezer for too long
- it’s better to eat the cake right after it is defrosted, you can’t keep it
my raw vegan cake didn’t freeze properly and is too soft
After defrosting the cake melted
Код для скидки VWN983
Delicious and healthy raw vegan avocado cake. Only 4 ingredients, made in 15-20 minutes. No oil, no sugar, raw and vegan. The best raw vegan avocado cake recipe.